Yellow Jacket Militia
Please log in, to utilize all categories and utilities of the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yellow Jacket Militia
Please log in, to utilize all categories and utilities of the forums.
Yellow Jacket Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Scalia murder Scalia murder cover-up begins to unravel: Intelligence officers and high ranking police publicly question his untimely death
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016 - 12:51 by YJCaptain

» AMCON Alert Update (16 FEB 2016)
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016 - 16:59 by YJCaptain

» Other Alerts You Need To Watch
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016 - 16:51 by YJCaptain

» An Indiana Massacre: 12 Nullification Bills Killed by Republican Leadership, 11 Without a Hearing!
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:00 by YJCaptain

» Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!)
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:31 by YJCaptain

» Template for reporting bugs or other forum-based issues
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2015 - 11:02 by YJCaptain

» Monthly Unit Meeting
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec 2015 - 15:37 by YJCaptain

» Yellow Jacket Militia Forums Code of Conduct
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec 2015 - 15:14 by YJCaptain

» MDC? What is the MDC?
Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2015 - 20:24 by YJCaptain

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!)

Go down

Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) Empty Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!)

Post by YJCaptain Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:29

Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) Image-040
(If you cannot see the entire image, Right-click and click on "View Image" on the menu)

A police intelligence “fusion center”, heavily funded by the Department of Homeland Security has issued a warning about domestic terrorism, complete with imagery for officers to be on the lookout for.

But some of that imagery is iconic of military veterans, conservatives, and patriots – and calling it a mark of “violent extremists” has many people upset.

The Utah Statewide Information and Analysis Center released https://d1ai9qtk9p41kl.cloudfront.net/assets/db/14546824645342.pdf while at the same time saying they found “no credible threats to law enforcement are present at this time”.

But the authors paint a picture including “caravans” of “armed extremists” as well as the list of visual indicators including:

– The Gadsden flag, a legendary Revolutionary war banner featuring a coiled rattlesnake and the slogan “Don’t Tread on Me”. In recent years it has become revived as a rally cry for conservatives, libertarians, and patriots.

– Oath Keepers, the icon of a group of veterans and first responders who have made the commitment to continue their oath to defend the constitution.

– A Grateful Dead logo, with no reason given other than calling it “common sovereign citizen imagery”.

Read more: http://controversialtimes.com/news/police-intelligence-center-says-to-watch-out-for-these-signs-of-domestic-terrorists/#ixzz3ziERY5oB

YJCaptain
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

http://yellowjacketmilitiah.wix.com/home

Back to top Go down

Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!) Empty Re: Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!)

Post by YJCaptain Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:31

A further troubling discovery, concerning the goings on in Oregon. The implications of this are astronomically dangerous for the survival of our Republic. Click the link below to read Intellihub's article:

https://www.intellihub.com/reports-armed-drone-over-burns-oregon-foreign-mercenaries-posing-fbi/

YJCaptain
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

http://yellowjacketmilitiah.wix.com/home

Back to top Go down