Yellow Jacket Militia
Please log in, to utilize all categories and utilities of the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yellow Jacket Militia
Please log in, to utilize all categories and utilities of the forums.
Yellow Jacket Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Scalia murder Scalia murder cover-up begins to unravel: Intelligence officers and high ranking police publicly question his untimely death
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2016 - 12:51 by YJCaptain

» AMCON Alert Update (16 FEB 2016)
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016 - 16:59 by YJCaptain

» Other Alerts You Need To Watch
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016 - 16:51 by YJCaptain

» An Indiana Massacre: 12 Nullification Bills Killed by Republican Leadership, 11 Without a Hearing!
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:00 by YJCaptain

» Police State Fusion Center Issues Warning to Watch Out For These Signs of Domestic Terrorists (Yes, really!)
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:31 by YJCaptain

» Template for reporting bugs or other forum-based issues
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2015 - 11:02 by YJCaptain

» Monthly Unit Meeting
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec 2015 - 15:37 by YJCaptain

» Yellow Jacket Militia Forums Code of Conduct
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec 2015 - 15:14 by YJCaptain

» MDC? What is the MDC?
MDC? What is the MDC? I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2015 - 20:24 by YJCaptain

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MDC? What is the MDC?

Go down

MDC? What is the MDC? Empty MDC? What is the MDC?

Post by YJCaptain Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 20:24

For those of you whom are not part of the Yellow Jackets, you may be unfamiliar with an important acronym we use to give everyone a generalized idea of our level of alertness and readiness. This acronym is "MDC." What this stands for is: Militia Defense Condition. There are tiered levels of the MDC, that which is similar to the Department of Homeland Security's tiered levels of security. Below, we will list the tiers of our MDC and proceed with additional information to not only separate them, but to give you an idea of what we mean whenever we say something along the lines of, "We're operating Condition Charlie," or the like.

Militia Defense Condition

LOW      Condition Alpha:  All clear and normal                 MDC-5

This is essentially the perfect time to join a unit and begin your training. However, with the natural world and the human condition, no unit will ever likely be lucky enough to ever be in this low of a level of alertness.

GUARDED     Condition Bravo:  Basic Preparedness           MDC-4

Maintain your basic state of preparedness; keep your gear packed and accessible.  Plan routes to your initial rally points.  Obtain necessary supplies for cache/resupply points.  Develop your own supply caches along your routes. Train as much as possible. Make yourself available for routine communications.

ELEVATED  Condition Charlie:  Enemy action probable        MDC-3

Maintain your gear in a state of readiness.  Check your ex-fil routes.  Keep appropriate contact info close.  Keep your lines of communication open for incoming "flash" traffic. Be prepared to move on a 2 hour notice.

HIGH     Condition Delta:  Enemy action imminent         MDC-2

Personnel prepare to assist squad and platoon officers.  Be ready to move on 1 hour notice. If possible, be prepared to pre-evacuate immediate family members and their personal gear at this stage.  Maintain close contact with your immediate chain of command and team members.

EXTREME  Condition Echo:  Enemy action in progress      MDC-1

Total Domestic Conflict; highest alert rating. The Yellow Jacket Militia is fully activated. Evacuate by most expedient route possible, and assemble at designated rally points. Unit Command Staff and Officers will give further directions as needed.

The Yellow Jacket Militia's current MDC: Condition Charlie (Elevated)

YJCaptain
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

http://yellowjacketmilitiah.wix.com/home

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum